Family Fun Chinese is an easy Chinese course for all kids and families to do together! The course is suitable for kids in kindergarten or lower grades in primary school. Best results you get when parents join in the fun with the kids!
Family Fun Chinese course includes:
- 8 video lessons where Teacher Sara teaches the new topic in an engaging way
- PDF worksheet for each lesson with exercises and tips for study
- Each lesson has at least one craft or game idea to do together with the whole family
Sara is originally from Finland, but has been living in Guangzhou, China, since 2010. She has been learning Mandarin Chinese for more than 10 years and has a Master's Degree in Teaching Chinese as a Second Language. As a non-native teacher she knows the ins and outs of learning Chinese.
How to get your kids excited in learning Chinese:
- Do it together with them! Your good example will inspire them
- With older kids they might enjoy competing with their mom and dad, loving to know Chinese better than the folks!
- After lesson let your kids watch a Chinese cartoon together, show how useful learning Chinese can be
- Make learning fun, follow our step by step instructions in making crafts and games with the kids