"Expat Chinese has made learning Chinese much more interesting than I thought it could be!"
- Amy, USA
HSK 1 Beginners Chinese Course is for everyone wanting to start learning Chinese.Suitable for those looking to learn daily life Chinese language, no matter if they want to just concentrate on spoken language or learn the characters too.
After this course you are able to do daily tasks in Chinese while you live or travel to China.
- Introducing your self and talking about family
- Asking and answering questions
- Talking about prices, time, dates and other numbers
- Handling daily life scenarios like buying, transportation and asking for directions
After this course is completed you can take the HSK Level 1 exam if you wish to have an official certificate of your language skills. Confucius Institutes around the world offer these exams.
"Expat Chinese is one of the best Chinese teaching organizations I have encountered!"
- Terra, USA
Sara is originally from Finland, but has been living in Guangzhou, China, since 2010. She has been learning Mandarin Chinese for more than 10 years and has a Master's Degree in Teaching Chinese as a Second Language. As a non-native teacher she knows the ins and outs of learning Chinese.
HSK 1 Beginners Chinese Course includes:
- PDF Textbook and workbook for you to use during this course
- Video lesson for each unit
- Character writing sheets for each lesson
- Quizzes and materials to test your knowledge in each lesson before moving forward
- Flashcard app to use for reviewing new words after each lesson
- A Community of students, interact with each other in the comments section
Welcome to preview our Lesson 1
and then make a decision to enroll to the course!
Just click "Preview" button in the curriculum below.
StartPronunciation and Pinyin (32:30)
PreviewLesson 1 Hello (11:34)
StartLesson 2 Thank you (14:29)
StartLesson 3 What is your name? (25:21)
StartLesson 4 Who is she?
StartLesson 5 Age
StartLesson 6 I can speak Chinese
StartLesson 7 Months and days
StartLesson 8 Drinking tea
StartLesson 9 Locations
StartLesson 10 Locations 2
StartLesson 11 Talking about time
StartLesson 12 Weather
StartLesson 13 Free time
StartLesson 14 Shopping
StartLesson 15 Transportation