HSK2 Elementary Chinese Course
Improve your daily life Chinese skills
"Teacher Sara is very efficient in delivering tools and content that I can easily digest and use on a daily basis!"
- Maria, France
HSK 2 Elementary Chinese Course if for those who have already finished a Beginners HSK 1 Course or have been studying Chinese for more than 30 hours. In this course you will become more confident in using Chinese in variety of daily life situations.
After this course you are able to handle many daily tasks in Chinese, for example:
- Talking about time and weather
- Talking about your self, your likes, dislikes and hobbies
- Visiting a doctor in Chinese and talking about health
- Discussing past events and future plans
- Explain locations and distances
- Do shopping, talk about clothes and colors
- Sharing your experience of learning Chinese
- Comparing items, people or prices
Sara is originally from Finland, but has been living in Guangzhou, China, since 2010. She has been learning Mandarin Chinese for more than 10 years and has a Master's Degree in Teaching Chinese as a Second Language. As a non-native teacher she knows the ins and outs of learning Chinese.
HSK 2 Elementary Chinese Course includes:
- PDF Textbook and workbook for you to use during this course
- Video lesson for each unit
- Character writing sheets for each lesson
- Quizzes and materials to test your knowledge in each lesson before moving forward
- Flashcard app to use for reviewing new words after each lesson
- A Community of students, interact with each other in the comments section
Welcome to preview our Lesson 1
and then make a decision to enroll to the course!
Just click "Preview" button in the curriculum below.
PreviewLesson 1 What you like the most (26:48)
StartLesson 2 Body and health
StartLesson 3 Locations
StartLesson 4 Who did what?
StartLesson 5 Shopping
StartLesson 6 Small talk
StartLesson 7 Distance
StartLesson 8 Let me think about it
StartLesson 9 Studying
StartLesson 10 Giving advice
StartLesson 11 Comparisons
StartLesson 12 Skills and comparisons
StartLesson 13 Actions happening now
StartLesson 14 Past experiences
StartLesson 15 Talking about the future