"I love this online course! I knew absolutely zero chinese when I started. The lessons are easy to understand and are to the point (not long and boring). Great lessons with great quizzes to test your knowledge. After the first lesson I understood so much more about characters and pinyin and how to better pronounce the tones. The teacher is very good and always replies to comments and any questions or problems that may arise. I am definitely more confident in using chinese since I’ve started the online course."
- Ashley, beta tester
This course is for absolute beginners who want to learn enough Chinese to make their travels or everyday life in China a little bit easier.
The course includes videos, audio and pdf materials. Step by step instructions are provided so you can follow the course easily. You can do the course as quickly or as slowly you want, the material is yours forever.
During this course you will learn how to:
- Greet people in Chinese
- Introduce your self in Chinese and answers questions about your self
- Take a taxi in Chinese and give basic directions
- Shop in Chinese and haggle too!
- Order food in Chinese and explain your allergies/diet
- Buy tickets in Chinese, including train and bus tickets, entrance tickets etc
Why to join now as a beta tester?
- Get access right away and get started learning Chinese!
- Access to all modules as soon as they open
- Direct access to course teacher Sara for asking questions and getting individual help in learning Chinese!
- Possibility to get your voice heard and the course tailored to you!
- After the course is fully launched the price goes up to $199, so enjoy your discounted price now just for $99!
How the course works?
During this course you will learn the new material by videos, audio and pdf documents.
It's always marker clearly what you need to study first and what comes after.
You can also always go back to the videos and sections to review and learn things again.
At the end of the course there will be an exam so you can make sure you have mastered everything provided in the course and make sure you have achieved your goal.
"Expat Chinese has made learning Chinese much more interesting that I thought it could be!"
- Amy, USA
Sara is originally from Finland, but has been living in Guangzhou, China, since 2010. She has been learning Mandarin Chinese for more than 10 years and has a Master's Degree in Teaching Chinese as a Second Language. As a non-native teacher she knows the ins and outs of learning Chinese.
"The fact that Sara is a non-native teacher makes learning more interesting!"
- Push, India
"I think Expat Chinese is one of the best Chinese teaching organizations I've encoutered."
- Terra, USA
"Sara is genuinely interested in me as a person and in my success in Chinese."
- Melanie, Australia
Get in now to be one of our beta testers and to get an early access to the course as soon as it launches! What even better, enjoy the beta tester's discounted price!
Normal price $199
Your price as a beta tester $99!